Saturday, December 1, 2007

Freedom? not exactly...

Yeah, the exams are over. Days of monotonous schooling is now of the past...The day I have waited for is here...and the 1st thing that came to my thought was...Freedom!

Not really...after the exams, life seems so chilled out. No more waking up at 5am to prepare for school, no more extensive studying and most of all, I have all the time I have in the world. I never knew it would be so dull after exams...where friends have their plans to further their studies, some are working and some are preparing for the country's national service.

However, I have been hanging out these days till it is getting kinda dull. And so, I wanted something different, perhaps a change...And just for "kicks" i decided to colour my hair...


And only to my sillyness, i found out that you can't dye your own hair especially if you have black hair....Instead you have to leave it to the pros to treat it, that is to remove the black pigments and then only you could dye your hair.

And then, moving on to the next part of the "freedom", it has become so boring till now i decided to work temporary till i start with college. At least I could make time fly while making some cash :)

At the mean time, I'm reading biographies of artists and famous people to give myself a morel boost...And while blogging may sometimes be discouraging (because at times, you think no one reads your blog)....but after checking my site statistics, i discovered that i have an average of 54 daily unique visitors...and it exceeded my target of 20....so that is all for today...Have a good day !

stock images from sxc.hu

3 comments/feedback:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the freedom rocks. Still, being dumbed down by temporal occupations can surely be demoralising. Thus, I suggest that when possible, live that life you live to the absolute fullest for this may be the great escape but get ready still, for the feds are behind with their K-9s.

nOObKilleR {Dragunov SVD} JOSH

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the freedom rocks. Still, being dumbed down by temporal occupations can surely be demoralising. Thus, I suggest that when possible, live that life you live to the absolute fullest for this may be the great escape but get ready still, for the feds are behind with their K-9s.

nOObKilleR {Dragunov SVD} JOSH

Josh Designs and blog said...

lol...hey i didnt know u read my blog, yea anywayz the freedom sux, but after i start working its so much more fun :)